Looking for a quick and simple recipe for some awesome Buffalo style hot wings? Well, here’s a recipe that’s sure to satisfy even the most finicky of wing connoisseurs.
These wings are baked and broiled- leaving them with a crispy texture that you will love! Your taste buds will never know that they weren’t deep fat fried!
Check out my video tutorial to see how simple this recipe is to make.
- Chicken wings- one package (approx. 2lbs)
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt (preferably fresh ground)
- Pepper (preferably fresh crushed)
- Hot Sauce of your choice
- Olive oil spray (or cooking spray)
- Preheat Oven to 415 degrees F
- Divide wings and remove tips (if whole wings)
- Spray large baking dish with olive oil spray (or cooking spray)
- Add wings
- Dust wings with garlic powder, fresh ground sea salt, and fresh crushed pepper
- Splash every wing with hot sauce (covering generously). If using a thick sauce, even out with a basting brush (optional)
Cooking Your Wings
- Bake at 415F uncovered for 25-28 minutes
- Turn wings over and splash with more hot sauce
- Broil on high for 5-6 minutes (until the wings begin to brown some)
- Turn wings again and broil for another 5-6 minutes
- Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with remaining pan drippings.
- Let cool a bit and Enjoy!